Chief Executive Officer
Updated: May 4th, 2019
Change-logs located @ Staff Communications
1. Do NOT RDM (Act of attacking or killing another friendly).
a. RDM in the CR room will lead to a 3 day ban for No intention to roleplay
2. This is SeriousRP. This means that you may not break character in any way, shape or form. Breaking character will count as FailRP and you will be arrested for 25 minutes.
(Anything you say IC (In Character) stays in character, anything you say in OOC (Out Of Character) stays in Out Of Character. This means that you can not transfer any information from IC to OOC and vice versa.
3. Sims MUST be held in designated Sim areas (Underground sim areas or sand sim).
4. Do not ask to be whitelisted into jobs that you have not been promoted/trained for.
5. Use common sense.
6. Do not talk down on other battalions, base ops, Jedi and etc.
7. Do NOT FailRP (Doing something that a Clone, Jedi, Base Ops and etc. would not do).
8. Do NOT have your weapon out without permission.
9. Racism, sexism and/or any form of discrimination is not allowed.
10. PTS stands for Permission to Speak and it is not to be broken.
a. PTS is active in debriefs and promotion ceremonies.
b. PTS can be called by the highest in the rank room, the person hosting the meeting/sim, or gamemaster.
c. If you are not one of these PTS applies to you.
d. PTS is active for all in DB no matter the rank except for the leader of the DB. A high-ranking player (Regimental Commander+, Rear Admiral+ or Shaak Ti+) can break PTS for valid reasons).
e. Shock Troopers and Temple Guards may break PTS via Local, /y or /w chat to give an order to an individual to help maintain order in the debrief
f. Breaking PTS is defined as: Using Voice Chat while PTS is active, typing in Local or /y chat, and using a SWEP other than Salute SWEP. 11. Commander+, Base Ops LTJG+, Jedi Council+ can call a promotion ceremony.
12. Debriefs can happen after an event if the gamemaster chooses.
13. Commander+, Shock Troopers, Base Ops, and Jedi Master+, Senate Commandos and Red Guard are allowed within the garrison without signing in. Do not enter the garrison otherwise without signing in. If you are not one of these roles listed you must be accompanied by one and if not, you cannot enter (Unless ordered by one of the roles listed, Base Code 3 at your battalions battlestation, or Base Code 2).
14. Do not enter another battalions barracks without permission from an officer or highest rank online from that battalion.
15. Do not have your weapons off-safety during Base Code 6.
16. All battalions must follow the Republic Hierarchy.
17. You cannot destroy the tac inserts of other players.
a. You can destroy tactical inserts of event jobs if gamemaster allows it.
b. Event job characters all allowed to destroy tac inserts of players.18. Only CPT+, Shock Troopers, Base Ops LTJG+, Jedi Knight 4+ (IV+), and Temple Guard can call AOS in /advert with a reason stated.
a. All AOS must be adverted.19. Everyone must be in Teamspeak (126.96.36.199:10017) to join a battalion.
20. Players cannot switch jobs during an RP situation to escape that specific RP situation.
21. Only Trainers and those with permission from TRI+ can enter the CR room.
22. Anyone can use the shooting range. "Must use the sign firing range is hot"
23. NO ONE can interfere with CR training (except TRI+).
24. If a debrief is called after an event it is mandatory for all clones.
25. You cannot leave debrief once you are in it unless you are:
b. Excused by the person running the DB, Regimental commander+, Rear Admiral+, or Shaak Ti+.
c. Training a CR (Clone Recruit).
d. Staff reasons.26. Use common sense, If you know you aren't supposed to do it or think it might be wrong don't do it.
27. Can not ask for personal information from anyone on our server.
28. If you punch or slap another player, and they ask you to stop but you still continue you will be arrested for ARDM. Punching or slapping within a Bose Code 4+ scenario is immediately arrestable for ARDM.
29. You cannot AOS a higher rank than you (excluding Shock Troopers and Temple Guards - If the offending party is apart of the Jedi Order).
30. Redguard are allowed to AOS with a valid reason. (Marshal commander equivalent+ are exempt from this rule)
31. If you dab or middle finger another player, and they ask you to stop but you still continue you will be arrested for FailRP/Disrespect.
32. No public demotions or humiliation.
33. No executions will take place without proper authority from Clone High Command (Reg+).
a. Public Executions are not allowed. Any carried out will result in all involved being arrested for RDM.
b. Covert Ops and Black Ops have the right to deny any execution order unless the order comes from Palpatine himself.
c. All executions must be handled in a secure location. Covert Ops and Black Ops have the right to AOS for trespassing if someone without the correct clearance tries to gain entry to the location. 34. Interrogation rules:
a. Clone High Command, Jedi Generals, and Shock Troopers have full authority over the interrogation room.
b. Black Ops have full authority in the Interrogation room and interrogations if the enemy is not force-sensitive.
c. Wolfpack have full authority in the interrogation room and interrogations if the enemy is not force sensitive and a RC is not present.
d. Jedi Shadows & Jedi Sages have authority in the Interrogation room and interrogations if the enemy is force-sensitive.
e. Red Guards may oversee interrogations at all times, but can only intervene when ordered by the chancellor.
e. Senators and Senate Commando's are not allowed to enter the IR unless granted permission by the Chancellor or Mas Amedda.35. Attempting to circumvent the AFK system on the server is considered exploiting. (Typing "+right" in the console to avoid being kicked)
36. No tactical insert should be placed on the stage/chairs in the debriefing area.
37. No ERP (Erotic Roleplay) is permitted on the server ever. This includes ALL Voice and Text chats.
a. Any form of sexual content in OOC unrelated to in-game is ALSO forbidden
38. Passive event jobs in Debrief like senators and republic army troopers are allowed.
39. No one may enter CT bunks without permission from REG+ ranks. (Base Ops and ST are excluded from this rule for bunk inspections and arrests.)
40. Only Trainer Instructor+ may bail an arrested CR.
a. They can only be bailed for the purpose of retraining.
a. May only bail within own hierarchy (ex. Clone can only bail clone, jedi only jedi, etc.) (Exception: Jedi Masters within the same battalion of the clone may bail)
b. Person bailing must be a higher rank than the person they are trying to bail
c. Base Ops CWO4+ cannot be bailed.
d. Master+ cannot be bailed.
e. Commanders can set the officer rank allowed to bail in their battalion and have full right to deny his battalion to be bailed
42. During debriefs the host may only call for 2 SGT+ PTS to close.
a. SGT+ PTS is optional and can be skipped if host decides
43. During debriefs only Officer+, ARC, RC and Lore Characters may be promoted via the stand.
44. During debriefs music can only be spawned for Officer+ promotions and Jedi Promotions.
45. During debriefs all weapons must be away unless you are Commander+, Black Ops, Galactic Marines (Passed GMC) and ARC.
46. ST/TG that accidentally kill anyone while arresting with the baton are exempt from being arrested themselves.
47. Anything said from Redguards, Senate Commandos and Honor Guards should be taken as if it is said from the protectee themselves. (Redguard, Senate Commandos and Honor Guards have the right to warn and/or threat anyone that are directly harming or threatening their protectee.)
- 6. Natural State (Weapons away, but can be holstered)
- 5. High Alert (Weapons out, patrol the base & surroundings)
- 4. Search and Clear.
- 3. All battalions to battle stations.
- 2. All battalions defend the garrison (HQ & GR)
- 1. Evacuate the FOB.
a. Base Codes are to be called by the highest rank online within the Republic Base Operations or if no Base Ops are online (or active) then the highest ranking clone may call Base Codes unless that person gives the role to someone else. (If no high clone is online, role moves to highest Jedi) The gamemaster can call Base Codes or assign someone to call Base Codes. (Republic Base Operations -> High Command (Clones) -> Jedi Council/Masters)
1. SMB+, CWO4+, and Jedi Knight+ are allowed to claim Sand Sim and cannot transfer ownership of the Sand Sim to ranks lower than the required rank to claim.
a. SGT+, Base Ops, and Jedi Padawan+ can claim lower sim rooms and cannot transfer ownership of the Sand Sim to ranks lower than the required rank to claim.2. Must "/advert (Your battalion) claims (Location)" (RANK IS IRRELEVANT WHILE DOING THIS! MUST BE /advert DUE TO LOGGING PURPOSES!)
a. The first person to advert gets the claim, rank does not overrule.
b. Can only have a claim for a max of 2 hours (cooldown of 20 minutes before claiming again after the 2 hours, unless HA+ allows)3. Must "/advert (Your battalion) unclaims (Location)" after use (RANK IS IRRELEVANT WHILE DOING THIS! MUST BE /advert DUE TO LOGGING PURPOSES!)
4. If you do not leave a claimed area that is not yours the person with the claim may call and AOS if you do not leave after vocal warnings
a. If there is a person who is AFK ask staff to move them, you may not AOS for being AFK
b. Rules regarding the placement of tac inserts within a sim room are made by the sim room owner.7. A battalion can only have one area claimed at a time.
8. Application based Commander+ can claim any sim room for themselves.
a. Must “/advert I claim (Location)”9. Must be inside the room you are attempting to claim in order to claim it. For example, a 501st SGT cannot claim SR1 while in bunks.
10. If a sim room was previously claimed, however, the party who claimed said room is not currently inside that sim room rendering it not in use, then that sim room is available to be claimed.
a. This does not mean the claim expires upon the owner leaving the room, however, just that another group may claim the room if it is not in use by the party that initially claimed it. "Not in use" means that there are no current active members of the simulation within the sim room.
b. Keep in mind this does not apply to simulations where the original person who claimed it is killed within the sim and is running back to the sim room from their spawn area. For example, the sim owner calls a "free for all" in SR1, and another user kills him within the simulation only to claim the room for himself immediately afterward. This behavior is strictly prohibited.11. Tents within the main base are claimable, however, sim start cannot be called within them. Must be used for the designed/set purpose as stated at the entrance of each tent (refer to Tent Utilisation).
12. Regimental+ can claim a Planet "Tatooine and Kashyyyk for particular training and exercises.
1. /advert - RP Chat that can be used by only MSG+, Base Ops, and Jedi Knights+.
a. The advert is used for announcements, orders, Base Codes, claiming areas, sims, or tryouts.2. /comms - RP Chat that can be used by all players.
a. Comms is used for roleplay communications between forces.3. /OOC - Out of Character is where you can talk about anything you wish that is not in character that can be seen on the whole server
a. Cannot disrespect players or battalions.
b. OOC Disrespect is considered a staff issue and should only be dealt with by staff.
c. Cannot use racism or discriminate.
d. Event jobs cannot use OOC.4. /looc - Local Out of Character is where you can talk about anything you wish that is not in character that can be seen in a shorter range.
a. Cannot disrespect players or battalions.
b. LOOC Disrespect is considered a staff issue and should only be dealt with by staff.
c. Cannot use racism or discrimination.
d. Event jobs cannot use LOOC.5. /y - Yell a roleplay chat which is the same as Say, but in a larger radius.
6. /w - Whisper, a roleplay chat which is the same as say but in a shorter radius.
7. /pm - Private message which is used to message someone in particular.
a. Cannot disrespect players or battalions.
b. Cannot use racism.
c. Do not harass players.8. @ - Opens a staff ticket, but requires 10 characters minimum. Do not spam tickets.
1. Before starting a sim must "/advert Sim Start" must be used
2. When ending a sim must "/advert Sim End" must be used
3. CANNOT call "Sim Start" just to kill someone even in a sim area
4. Players cannot be reset by being killed outside of a simulation, they must use /ct and switch back to their job
5. Sim Starts must be adverted (only adverted by the sim owner unless someone else is granted permission)
1. Only RC Chain of Command and Jedi Shadows can see cloaked enemies at any time.
a. RC can call out these enemies current location for others
2. No one can see enemies that are completely unmoving and cloaked (Exception is RC)
3. If a cloaked enemy stop moving and you can no longer see them you may fire on their last known position
4. Use common sense. Doors don’t open by themselves.
5. If a cloaked enemy has a weapon out the weapon is cloaked as well, unless they are firing.
6. If the enemy on their own accord runs into you while cloaked and crouched you can see them. (You cannot purposely run into them or run in their path)
1. Never break the brotherhood code (Never shoot another brother no matter the circumstances; except in a sim)
2. Do not go within the garrison without permission from Base Ops or shock troopers. (unless SMB+)
3. Do not enter the GR unless you are an engineer and have permission from Base ops or Shock Troopers.
3. Do not enter another battalion bunks without permission from one of that battalions members.
4. Once you join a battalion/regiment. There is a 3-day cool down before you can leave it and join another one. Breaking this will result in a 1-week suspension from all battalions.
5. Listen to higher-ups regardless of a battalion/Jedi/Base Ops in battle on/off the base. If not in battle this rule still applies, however, an exception while not in battle is if it interferes with inter-battalion business.
6. Must respect all higher ranks at all times.
7. Promotions must be done in a public promotion ceremony or debrief. NO PRIVATE PROMOTIONS.
8. Must refer to all SGT+, Base Ops, Jedi Padawan+ and Senators as "sir".
9. Must salute 1SG+, Base Ops Chief Warrant Officer 4+, Jedi Knight+ and Senators.
10. Cannot engage a lightsaber user if a Jedi is engaging them.
11. RC only report to ranks equal to Regimental+ or Squad Leader.
12. No trooper may have two or more clones.
a. You may have a Veteran Commander+ whitelist.
13. You may not hold the rank of "Senior", "Chief", or any other made-up version of a rank. You MUST ONLY HAVE XO in your name or your proper abbreviation of your rank.
14. You may have a Clone Trooper, a Base Ops, a Jedi, a Senator and a droid.
15. You may only hold a high position in ONE sector. This means you can only hold one high position ( rear admiral +, Jedi advisor +, senator+). Commanders can apply for a senate position.
16. Base Ops, Shock Troopers and Red Guard can go anywhere within the base without permission under good authority such as an AOS being called, reason of suspicion, or bunk checks.
17. Shock troopers are the police of the base and should be treated as such. Furthermore, they can receive respectful feedback on their work. (No need to use profanity)
19. Before leaving the base, all troopers under the rank of Major must ask PTL (permission to leave). A group of 3 or more is required to be granted permission, and you must specify why you are leaving. This applies to both the main gate and planetary travel.
a. MAJ+ may leave without asking for permission, this does not include taking other troopers with them. However, if they wish to take other troopers with them they must follow normal PTL rules
b. Must be SGT+ to successfully be granted permission. (does not apply to all members of the group)
c. Base Ops, Shock Troopers, and Commander+ are the only ones allowed to give PTE and PTL.
d. Black Ops members may leave freely with 1 accompanying member of Black Ops
e. Recon Battalions can leave the base without PTL if they are a squad of 4+ and before hand inform via /comms /advert where they are going and why.20. Do not press the DB hangar button unless a large number of players need transport to DB when it is needed. (Staff have authority to return it to ground level if they see fit)
21. ST has the highest authority when it comes to AOS's as they are the police force of the base. Only Marshal Commander+ and that rank's equivalents across Jedi and Base Ops can false an ST AOS.
22. High Command (REG+) have the authority to defend themselves against Troopers if their life is at risk (ARDM)
1. Battalion Jedi: Have only as much authority as the battalion commander gives them. Jedi only have Military Control over the (Jedi) Republic forces have control over the Clone Battalions. The only exception is Shaak Ti+.
2. Any Jedi who wants to participate in the council must be appointed by the Council and Yoda. Must be ½ of the votes in the council with Yoda’s approval.
3. White sabers are only allowed at both Yoda’s discretion.
4. Purple sabers are only allowed at Windu’s discretion
5. Masters may only promote Knights twice per week. (Cannot promote the same person twice that week)
6. No Jedi is allowed to use Red, Black, or Gray colours.
7. Jedi cannot use firearms on their Jedi. (Jedi General+ excluded)
8. Any motions to change anything Jedi must be approved by the Jedi High Council.
9. There must be a Jedi Council.
10. There can be a Sentinel, Guardian and Consular Leader.
11. There must be a mandatory trial for Jedi Padawan and Jedi Knight.
12. Padawans and Knights are not allowed to discuss about trials to others, doing so will result in punishment as it would exploit the trials allow others to cheat.
13. There must be a way to get Jedi Master.
14. There must be a Jedi Knight ranking system.
15. There must be a way for Jedi Masters to promote Jedi Knights.
16. There must be a way for Jedi Masters to get named Jedi Masters.
17. There must be a way for Jedi Masters to demote Jedi if needed without Yoda being present.
18. Lore Named Jedi Masters MUST be a part in events with their Lore Battalions when available.
19. If you are on LOA for more than 2+ weeks on a named Jedi Master you can be demoted from it.
20. There must be a system to punish Jedi that minge/ break the rules.
21. There must be a system of a tryout for Ahsoka Tano, Barriss Offee and Siri Tachi.
22. All past Yodas will stay as Battle Master of the Order forever if they serve their full three-month term, and if *If Yoda resigns (not due to the reason for being promoted in the IFN) or removed from their position, they are no longer qualified for Master, even if they served a previous term.
a. All past Mace Windus will stay as Military Battle Master if they serve their full two-month term, and *If Mace Windu resigns (not due to the reason for being promoted in the IFN) or removed from their position, they are no longer qualified for Master, even if they served a previous term.
23. ALL Jedi Masters must follow the rules laid down in Jedi Council, including Yoda and Mace Windu *If the rule is deemed arbitrary, then Yoda may overrule.
24. No Jedi nor Masters+ may use the following abilities: Force Storm, Force Destruction and Kyber Slam.. Shaak Ti+, Jedi General+ and Palpatine is allowed to use the following abilities.
a. This includes events, simulations, and event server events.
b. Using these abilities will result in an arrest for FailRP (25 minutes).25. Jedi have the ability to move in and out of the base without permission.
a. The Sith temple located on Korriban is off limits, unless for the purpose of Jedi trials
26. Jedi Shadows able to see cloaked enemies.
27. Temple Guards being able to AOS clones
38. 3 day rule for Jedi.
a. Leaving a branch within 3 days of joining it will result in a 7 day blacklist from all branches, this can only be voided by a manager or lead of a branch or any council member+.
b. Leaving a battalion within 3 days of joining it will result in a 7 day blacklist from all battalions, this can only be voided by the manager or Master of that specific battalion, the Council Overseer for that regiment or Shaak Ti+ (However CoC must be followed).
29. No saber throwing event jobs, will lead to an arrest for FailRP
30. Jedi are permitted to have more than one RP name.
31. Jedi High Command and Honor Guard can defend their selves by deflecting blaster bolts from defective clones even if it results in the clones death.
1. Yoda: Promote and demote anyone. Ban any Jedi from a trial. (Has executive ability to deny or accept anything with reason)
2. Windu: Promote anyone to knight and demote masters and below. Ban any Jedi from a trial. Can assume power that Yoda has if no Yoda is present.
3. Council Members: Promote knights to rank nine and demote knights, padawans, and younglings. If demoting a knight to padawan must tell Yoda and/or Windu why. Ban any Jedi from a trial.
4. Jedi Masters: Promote to knight six. (Must stop at Knight six can’t go any higher) Can’t demote any ranks. (Unless someone breaks a major rule)
BASE OPS RULES
1. All Base Ops must be in communication with each other.
2. All Base Ops must work with Shock Troopers.
3. PO3 and up must know and understand both Medical & Engineer training programs.
4. CPO's Must have extensive training in both Medical and engineering.
5. Only 1 Promotion per person every 2 days.
6. No promoting for other battalions when on Base Ops.
7. All past Admiral Yularens will stay as Honorary Commodore forever if they serve their full term unless they minge or become completely inactive. *If the Admiral resigns (not due to the reason for being promoted) or removed from their position, they are no longer qualified for Honorary Commodore even if they served a previous term.
8. Base Ops are not allowed to travel outside the main base without considerable reason. (Base is under heavy attack, Base Code 1, etc) However, they are allowed to travel with an escort for the purpose of stationing themselves at a FOB. Base Ops can also designate certain areas (with valid reasoning) as FOB's, letting Admin+ build structures within the area for a period of time. (Structures can only remain for a maximum of 2 hours)
1. Must follow all server rules.
2. Must be T3+.
3. If the gamemaster needs a slot for an event you MUST get off the job.
4. Must be serious at all times.
5. Cannot advert.
6. Can use comms.
7. Cannot promote, demote, give PT, or claim.
8. The name must be “Service Droid ####” the 4 numbers are up to you. Cannot have anything with 69, 420, 666, or 911 in it.
9. Droids cannot hold any rank in the republic hierarchy.
10. Can speak on your mic. (NOT astromechs)
11. No mic spamming. (Global rule)
12. No spamming sweps. (Global rule)
13. Droids must get permission to enter bunks.
14. Droids can be assigned to a battalion or Jedi Master+ at the battalion’s commander or Jedi Master’s+ request and by the decision of the player who is the service droid.
15. 3-day cooldown upon applies upon selecting a battalion or Jedi Master+.
16. Droids are assigned to Base Ops until they are assigned to a battalion.
17. If no one in their battalion or Jedi Master+ is on the droid must ask Base Ops for a temporary assignment (during events only)
18. Once assigned to a battalion or Jedi Master+ then can put that in their name. Ex. “501st Service Droid 1234” or “Luminara’s Service Droid 1234”.
19. Cannot use a weapon as a droid.
20. No mail droids.
21. Must become a Service droid before you can apply for a named droid position.
22. In-game the droid slots are first to come first to serve (an infinite amount of people can have the whitelist).
23. Can use fists/slappers to defend yourself.
24. Names must be Medical Droid #### must be 4 numbers containing no letters or battalion/Jedi Master tag unless programmed to.
25. Role-playing droids can be assigned for no more than four hours to a person.
26. Are allowed to use a mic for Medical and Service RP purposes only.
27. Cannot be another role-playing droid.
YOU MAY SWITCH TO THESE JOBS AT ANYTIME. Unless in a roleplay situation.
If a job is not listed here, do not switch to it, unless authorized.
2. Base Ops.
3. Do NOT switch to any "EVENT JOBS" when not in an event.
4. Just because you are a donator, it does not mean you are immune to the rules. You will be treated and dealt like any other player.
5. If you are trolling as an event job in an event you can be removed from the event and/or banned from being event jobs.
- Standing and sitting on players.
- Talking about Out of Character (OOC) things in RP.
- The only location where you can speak Out of Character (OOC) is in the OOC lounge or in TS (Unless designated as not OOC by the commander in that channel)
- Do not salute/bow during combat situations, only salute on Tython's Forward Operation Base or at a Republic Forward Operation Base.
- No FailRP names or lore names.
- Can’t jump into the large elevator when the platform is on the bottom unless a debrief is active.
- You may be on top of ATC with a valid reason
- You CANNOT sit or stand on anything you normally would not in real life, such as rails, holograms, lamps, people, etc...
- You CANNOT have the visor body grouper on, EXCEPT if you have the helmet on.
- No severely anti-lore actions/activities can happen. Ex. A Jedi randomly decides to run into the forbidden section and “go to the dark side”, or a clone blows up a ship filled with 80+ civs. And no repercussions.
- Event jobs cannot be lore clones or Jedi characters.
- Cannot switch to "stun" rounds to shoot people or stun people at all.
- Cannot tackle anyone.
- Cannot "strip weapons and comms" of an event job UNLESS, the person target surrenders or the target is surrounded on all fours. If the target happens to be surrounded, you may not strip if they are firing/have their weapon ignited. One of the four individuals attempting to "strip weapons and comms" must roll above a 50. If you fail to out-roll the target three times, then you may not roll again and the action is a complete fail. If the target had surrendered, you do not need to roll and only use the bind.
- Baton abuse (hitting anyone with a baton once or more with no intent to arrest) is considered an arrestable offence.
- It is FAILRP to place a Tactical Insertion within the HQ lobby. Shock Troopers have the right to destroy Tactical Insertions anywhere within the HQ.
- Throwing smoke grenades, thermal detonators, flashbangs or activating any sort of explosive around base for no reason accidentally or not will result in an immediate arrest. (Throwing these said grenades in simulations and in events with proper reason are allowed).
1. Cannot break our server rules
2. Just because a ticket is made and you can’t handle it doesn’t mean you don’t take it. Take it and go up CoC
3. Do not disrespect players while in a sit (or anytime for that matter)
4. Do not take bribes
5. Do not go to a higher ranking staff member without permission
6. Do not use your staff abilities in RP situations
7. Do not spawn weapons or entities in RP ever. (Except for events by permission of Gamemaster)
8. Do not Administrate your own situation when you are RPing, contact another staff member to deal with the problem. (If no other staff is present and the player is repeatedly breaking rules, you can handle the situation.)
9. When you are staff you don't have "friends." Meaning you do not show favouritism toward your friends. (ex. Giving them ammo, failing to punish them for their misdeeds, defending a fail for your friends/faction etc.)
10. Do not whitelist yourself to jobs/roles in which you are not trained for or approved to use. (ex. Making yourself a commander when you are not)
11. Any staff caught on any other server breaking their rules or overall being unprofessional will be demoted.
12. No one shall staff more than one server, executives are exempt from this policy.
13. No staff can spawn themselves arrest batons to arrest or unarrest. The only time they can is when there are NO active Shock Troopers on.
14. Before banning a staff member a staff member must have another staff member present who is unbias to the situation. The third party staff member must be Elite Admin plus. This rule does not apply if a staff member is RDMing, mass banning, kicking or muting.
15. Elite Admin must get approval from a Head Admin before permeability propping things outside of bunks or sim areas.
16. If a member is AOS'd and runs into / is currently located outside of the main base, staff members are allowed to immediately arrest that person either by spawning a baton or using /arrest. AOS inside the base are to be dealt with by shock troopers.
17. GMO+ AND HA+ can spawn vehicles
PROP LIMITS AND WHITELIST
1. Each bunk can have up to 15 props. This includes text screens.
a. Shock Troopers have 10 in bunks and 5 in Headquarters lobby.
2. Each high command bunks and Jedi may only have up to 15 props.
3. IR can have up to 20 props.
4. GR can have 10 props, the Medical bay can have 20 props. Armoury can have up to 20 props.
5. No Half-Life 2 props or props that are larger than 65 x 65 units (about 1/4 of the room).
7. No fog editors, sky editors, or any turf editors of any kind are ever allowed inside of bunks. These are already blacklisted from anyone below DVL.
8. No expansions can be made to bunks or conjoining of bunks of any kind (putting in a large prop and cutting the prop into another bunk.)
1. Only a Maj+ of Shock Troopers is allowed to enforce a bunk check.
2. In order to enact a bunk check, Shock Troopers must have permission from the highest Officer in the battalion they are checking at the time.
3. Once permission is granted for a bunk check, Shock Troopers have full authority over that branch and their players even if higher in rank.
4. A bunk check can last no longer than 20 minutes.
5. Shock Troopers are only allowed to detain/fine players if they are caught with contraband. (Max fine 100 credits)
6. During the bunk check, the host of the bunk check can institute any rules during the bunk check time as long as it falls within the rules. Anyone caught breaking the rules set by Shock Troopers may be arrested for FailRP.
7. The only ones allowed to cancel any ongoing or future bunk checks are any Regimental + from the Clone Sector.